- To provide quality resources to the students and faculty members of the institute. The library is equipped with a RFID system for smooth functioning.
Membership of library
- Membership of the library is given to all Government Engineering College students and staff members. Borrowing Privileges are given to all PG students, UG students and faculty members.
|Sr No||Name of faculty||Department|
|1.||Dr. Tarun J Patel||General Departmentemail@example.com|
|2.||Prof. Viral Patel||Computer Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Prof. Hetal K Mehta||Biomedical Engineeringemail@example.com|
|4.||Dr. Minal Dani||Metallurgy Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5.||Dr. Vashishtha J Patel||General Departmentemail@example.com|
|6.||Prof. Suhas H. Patel||Electronics & Communication Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7.||Prof. Aarti N. Bokade||Instrumentation & Control Engineeringemail@example.com|
Books , CD/CBT and Magazines issue facilities
- Loaning of text books / reference books – 2 nos for 14 days.
- Library magazines: can be read in the library reading hall.
Library Resources ( Print and Digital)
|Total number of books||13149|
|Total number of titles||4235|
|Daily newspapers||8 (5 Gujarati, 3 English)|
- The library has a rich collection of 13000+ books and reference books.
- The library has an RFID-based Library Management System (LMS) allowing users to self issue-return books and other resources.
- The library also has a collection of NPTEL videos for students and faculty members.
NPTEL access is available on: 192.168.1.100