- To provide quality resources to the students and faculty members of the institute. The library is equipped with a RFID system for smooth functioning.
Membership of library
- Membership of the library is given to all Government Engineering College students and staff members. Borrowing Privileges are given to all PG students, UG students and faculty members.
Books , CD/CBT and Magazines issue facilities
- Loaning of text books / reference books – 2 nos for 14 days.
- Library magazines: can be read in the library reading hall.
Library Resources ( Print and Digital)
|Total number of books||13770|
|Total number of titles||4400|
|Daily newspapers||8 (5 Gujarati, 3 English)|
- The library has a rich collection of 13000+ books and reference books.
- The library has an RFID-based Library Management System (LMS) allowing users to self issue-return books and other resources.
- The library also has a collection of NPTEL videos for students and faculty members.
- NPTEL access is available on: 192.168.1.100
Cell Activities :
Something big is soon to arrive... Be patient!
|1||Prof. Tarun J Patel||General Department||Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|2||Prof. Hetal K Mehta||Biomedical Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Prof. Aarti N. Bokade||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||Memberemail@example.com|
|4||Prof. Viral Patel||Computer Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Prof. Himanshukumar D. Nayak||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Memberemail@example.com|
|6||Prof. Minal Dani||Metallurgy Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Prof. Vinodkumar Natvarlal Patni||Mechanical Engineering||Memberemail@example.com|