Undergraduate / Postgraduate Programmes
|Program||Bachelor of Computer Engineering||Master of Computer Engineering|
|Head of department||Dr. Dhaval Parikh||Dr. Dhaval Parikh|
|Year of starting||2004||2010|
Department of Computer Engineering is well posed to cater the needs of the course. It is equipped with well-developed laboratories to satisfy the course curriculum of various subjects related especially to the Computer field. The main backbone of the course is educating knowledge of computer and its engineering . Almost all fields are computerized to have ease of handling the problems of designing, manufacturing, maintenance, servicing, researching, marketing and accounting. The B.E. Computer engineering program includes computer operations on different languages, data generation , collection and utilization of information. The course imparts all the basics as well as latest knowledge pertaining to the rapidly developing field of computers. The course is designed to keep students in pace with the practical field. The mission of the department is to produce and impart theory, principles, practice and know-importance of computing in the information age. This is require for the critical analysis, design, evolution and improvement of computing system in context of computers and industry services. It is our objective that student should be able to pursue advanced studies in computer engineering and information technology on a competitive universal basis. The college has well established computer labs which are facilitated with IBM, X series Xeon & dual processor Pentium servers, Compaq server and several hundred work stations connected in LAN & WAN.
- To achieve excellence for providing value based education in Computer Engineering through innovation, team work and ethical practices.
- To produce computer science and engineering graduates according to the needs of industry, government, society and scientific community.
- To develop partnership with industries, government agencies and R and D Organizations
- To motivate students/graduates to be entrepreneurs.
- To motivate students to participate in reputed conferences, workshops, symposiums, seminars and related technical activities
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with a strong foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies, R and D, consultancy and higher learning.
- To develop an ability to analyze the requirements of the software, understand the technical specifications, design and provide novel engineering solutions and efficient product designs.
- To provide exposure to emerging cutting edge technologies, adequate training and opportunities to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills and leadership qualities.
- To prepare the students for a successful career and work with values and social concern bridging the digital divide and meeting the requirements of Indian and multinational companies.
- To promote student awareness on the life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Design ,develop, test and evaluate computer based systems by applying standard software engineering practices and strategies in the area of algorithms, web design, data structure, and computer network
- Apply knowledge of ethical principles required to work in a team as well as to lead a team
The laboratories are equipped with a number of desktop computers. The current software resources includes open source programming SDKs. The lab is used for the course subjects like C, C++ programming etc.
A database management system (DBMS) is computer application software that provides a way to manage data. The requirement of modern days is to have an automated system that manages, modifies and updates data accurately. This is achieved by a DBMS in robust, correct and non redundant way. DBMS lab aims at practicing and achieving this aim by using various software’s such as SQL, ORACLE, and MS – Access etc
Application Development Lab
Website Development includes both designing (front end user interface) and code development (back end) including database management and dynamic functionality of website as per the user actions. Although we work with various tools/languages to achieve this functionality such as - ASP.NET, PHP, JSP but we primarily focus on .NET.
PG Research Lab
The ability of a computer or other machine to perform those activities that are normally thought to require intelligence. The branch of computer science concerned with the development of machines having this ability.Early AI projects, such as playing chess and solving mathematical problems, are now seen as trivial compared to visual pattern recognition, complex decision making, and the use of natural language.
Networking is a key area in the field of computers that deals with the physical connectivity of computers which is monitored by a combination of special hardware and software.The course curriculum provides from the coverage of basics to advanced applications and services, while providing a platform for hands-on practical experience and soft-skills enhancement
The laboratory is equipped with a number of desktop computers. The current software resources include a number of Object Oriented Programming SDKs, Integrated Development Environment like Eclipse, EditPlus etc. and Object Oriented Software Engineering tools
Mr. Ramiz Parmar
|Expert talk on AR VR MR industry||18-06-2022|
|Smart touch on smartphones world||30-04-2022|
|A program to upskill logical reasoning||28-04-2022|
|Java Spring Boot||27-04-2022|
|CE_IT Alumni Meet Report 26-04-2022||26-04-2022|
|Introduction to JSON Hands on Kotlin||26-04-2022|
|Open House 2022||18-04-2022|
|Institute Website Launch 2021||07-10-2021|
|Cyber Awareness Campaign 2021||05-10-2021|
|Engineers Day Celebration||15-09-2021|
|Teacher Day 2021||06-09-2021|
|IDE Code Sprint 1.0||11-07-2021|
|Mind Merger E-Meet||01-03-2021|
|FDP - Cloud Technology||02-11-2020|
|Techno Web Talk Series||03-10-2020|
|Maths E-Talk Series||19-02-2020|
|E- NewsLetter Jun_Dec_2020|
|Enews Letter 2019-20|