- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging to our notice.
- To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.
As per the order of Supreme Court of India and subsequent Notification from University Grants
- Any act that Prevents, Disrupts the Regular Academic Activity.
- Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, hardship, Psychological Harm or creates Fear or Apprehension.
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any Act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
- Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or danger to Health.
- Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
- Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
- Any Act of Wrongful Confinement, Kidnapping, molesting or committing unnatural offences, use of criminal forces, trespass or intimidation.
- Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.
Cell Activities :
Something big is soon to arrive... Be patient!
|1||Prof. Deepali H. Shah||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|2||Prof. Sunil Patel||Metallurgy Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Prof. Purvi Koringa||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Memberemail@example.com|
|4||Prof. Nikhil kumar Singh||Computer Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Prof. Rajesh L. Zadfiya||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||Memberemail@example.com|
|6||Prof. Rutu Nayak||Biomedical Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|