- Assess and grade colleges and/or institutions of technical and professional education, the courses and programmes offered by them, their various units, faculty, departments etc..
- Stimulate the academic environment and quality of teaching and research in these institutions.
- Contribute to the sphere of knowledge in its discipline.
- Motivate colleges and/or institutions of technical and professional education for research, and adopt teaching practices that groom their students for the innovation and development of leadership qualities.
- Encourage innovation, self-evaluation and accountability in higher education.
- Promote necessary changes, innovation and reforms in all aspects of the working of the colleges/institutions of technical and professional education for the above purpose.
- Help institutions to realize their academic objectives.
Cell Activities :
Something big is soon to arrive... Be patient!
|1||Prof. Dhaval Parikh||Computer Engineering||Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|2||Prof. Tejas B. Sheth||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Prof. Amar D. Rathod||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||Memberemail@example.com|
|4||Prof. Purvesh Nanavati||Metallurgy Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Prof. Pinal J. Patel||Computer Engineering||Memberemail@example.com|
|6||Prof. Mahendra N Patel||Information Technology||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Prof. Ghanshyam Parmar||Biomedical Engineering||Memberemail@example.com|
|8||Prof. Jignesh M. Panchal||General Department||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|9||Prof. Aswin K Rathod||General Department||Memberemail@example.com|