- The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- Encouraging the Students/employees to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Advising Students/employees of the Institute to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all staff to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Director.
- The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student/employee, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment.
- Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge “Grievance Redressal Cell”.
- In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block.
- Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of the Cell.
Cell Activities :
Something big is soon to arrive... Be patient!
|Prof. Kapilkumar dave
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering
|Prof. Daulat Sharma
|Prof. Navdeepsinh V Limbad
|Prof. (Dr.) Sunilkumar P.Agrawal
|Prof. Hetal B Chauhan
|Prof. Ravi Butani
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Prof. Nitin Raval